© 2016, St. Dominic's Past Pupils' Union. All Rights Reserved.
St Dominic's, founded in 1870 by the Dominican order, is a Catholic Grammar School for Girls and a learning community in which all members work together to meet the challenges of the 21st century in an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
The stability provided by our Dominican tradition enables us to be a community dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in all its forms, the enhancement of human dignity and the realisation that at the heart of all human knowledge is divine truth.
To this end, the gifts of all members are nurtured and their uniqueness as children of God are celebrated.